PacParts Inc. is proud to unveil our new Global Shipping Program. Over 10 million part numbers in our database covering mobile, video, home entertainment, appliance, musical instruments, digital signage, and home automation electronics are now available to customers all around the world.
“We are eager to assist all of our international customers with their electronic replacement parts needs and more,” says Jay O’Neil, V.P. of Sales at PacParts Inc.
”We are here to meet all your international shipping needs. We ship anywhere in the world.”
Terms and conditions of our global shipping program are as follows:
- Returns & Replacements: We do not prepay shipping. Customers will incur an additional shipping charge for all defective goods shipped in replacement.
- Shipping Times: When orders shipped internationally reach the destination country, they may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- Refused Package: If an order is refused or returned to us due to inaccurate or incorrect address information or because it was declined or undeliverable, PacParts Inc. reserves the right to retain the original shipping/handling fee and to charge the payment method originally used for costs we incur related to the return of the undeliverable packages or merchandise to us.
- Duties & Taxes: Shipping charges does not include duties and taxes. Duties and taxes are determined by country of origin.
- Credit Card: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Bank regulations require that the billing address of the order match the billing address associated with your credit card. International orders are charged at the time the order is placed.
- Fraud Protection Policy: For your protection orders are subject to the PacParts Inc. verification procedure. You may be asked to verify that you are the card owner, or that the order information is legitimate. This may include a request for a copy of your credit card (front and back), which can be transmitted by fax or through a secure upload page which we will provide should this be necessary. Should your order require verification, you will be notified by phone or email. For this reason it is imperative that you provide us with both your current daytime and evening phone numbers, including country and city codes.
PacParts Inc. reserves the right to refuse an order when the address or credit card is not verifiable. If so, a refund will be issued via the same method you used to make your payment.
International shipping is currently in effect and available for all of our customers all over the world. If you have any questions or need more information on our Global Shipping Program, give us a call at 800-421-5080 or you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.