PacParts A/V Accessories HDMI-06
New & Improved High Speed HDMI Cable 6 FT. with Ethernet. Recommended for All Internet Enabled Televisions
WARRANTY: This item is a nonreturnable item. Warranty is 90 days.
This High Speed HDMI cable is designed and tested to handle video resolutions of 1080p and beyond, including advanced display technologies such as 4K, 3D and Deep Color. In addition, a dedicated data channel known as the HDMI Ethernet Channel, can be used for device networking. HDMI Ethernet Channel functionality is only available if both linked devices are HDMI Ethernet Channel-enabled.
This cable supports the following HDMI features:
- 1080p Resolution - The High Speed HDMI Cable has sufficient bandwidth to transfer 1080 video signals between 1080p rated source and sink (display) devices.
- Audio Return Channel - Normally, your HDMI cable carries audio information along with the video from a source device (e.g. blu-ray player) to the sink device (display/television). Often times this goes through an AV receiver to drive a home theater audio system. The Audio Return Channel is primarily used to send the audio signal generated by the television when its internal tuner is used, back to the AV receiver, so that you can use your home theater audio system when watching television signals.
- 3D - 3D is the latest rage for both home theater and gaming. A High Speed HDMI Cable is capable of handling the high bandwidth requirements of 3D signals.
- HDMI Ethernet Channel - The HDMI Ethernet Channel provides 100 Mbps, full-duplex Ethernet traffic along the HDMI cable, allowing a wired or wireless Ethernet connection on one device to be propagated to other devices. Note that for this feature to be functional, all pieces of equipment between the Ethernet source and the destination must support the HDMI Ethernet Channel feature.
- 4K - The 4K resolution is 3840 x 2160 pixels @ 24 Hz, which is four times that of a 1080p display and the same resolution used by state-of-the-art Digital Cinema systems. A High Speed HDMI Cable is capable of handling the high bandwidth required for 4K support. .
- Deep Color-The Deep Color feature provides a minimum of 8-bits per color element (24-bits total),providing for a total of over 16 million color variations. Other versions of Deep Color allow for up to 16 million color variations. Other versions of Deep Color allow for up to 16-bits per element, for a total of 48 bits and over 281 trillion color variations, which really makes your video images come to life!
- High Definition Audio - HDMI supports a full range of high definition audio types, including SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby TrueHD.
- The Thick Cable Design is the most durable and longest lasting on the market today!